NURTURE YOUR CURIOSITY AND LEARN FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE.
Explore your learning options
Whether you are a novice, expert, student, or professional, we have a training path for you. Your learning and training options range from free tips and tricks, videos, and self-service courses to paid services from professional, certified instructors and authorized partners. The choice is yours.
Autodesk Learning Partners are preferred training providers invested in, and committed to, inspiring learners who want to imagine, design, and create a better world.
From academia and throughout your professional career, Autodesk provides educational resources—instructor-led, self-paced, or online training—and certification to help you stay competitive.
Competition for talent is fierce in today’s marketplace. Universities want to enroll the smartest, most committed students and equip them for professional success after they graduate. Employers want to attract and retain well-qualified, ambitious professionals who not only work hard, but also help them win new projects and gain industry recognition. Students and professionals just want to get ahead—and stay there.
Stand out with an Autodesk Certification
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world applications
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database.
Autodesk Community programs help anyone connect, solve problems, share expertise and realize business value.
The Autodesk Community is a global network of connected customers, partners and employees who learn from each other, develop professional practice, and drive innovation in their respective industries.
Fusion 360 Community
Fusion 360 is integrated CAD, CAM, and CAE software that unifies design, engineering, and manufacturing into a single platform. The Fusion 360 Community provides Forums, Blogs, Events, and a Gallery with real-world projects shared by our customer.